So, guys,
I managed to get a fat lip.
It's lovely, really.
I was wrestling with my dog.
And as I went to fall on top of him,
He shot his head up so fast,
And headbutted me.
And now I have the most lovely fat lip going.
Two minutes after it happened;
Five minutes after it happened;
And an hour after it happened;
Needless to say,
It hurts like a bitch.
And my dog was so sad after it happened,
He came up and kissed me right away,
As if to say,
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"
And his puppy dog eyes are so big,
And I just couldn't be mad.
But the pain felt like the end of the world.
Thank god I don't have school tomorrow....
Here's a picture of my puppy,(:
UPDATE;
Three hours later;
What's a fat lip between friends?
ReplyDeleteBetter than a fat lip from a drunk boyfriend!