What happened to those times?
You know the ones I'm talking about.
The ones where no one cared what happened.
You were always friends.
And you always cared about the other person.
Yeah, you'd be pissed at them.
But you still couldn't imagine losing them.
But now, it seems you just lose someone every day.
No matter how hard you try.
Then you realize,
It doesn't matter.
And you'll only ruin your own life if you keep trying to get them back.
And it's totally not worth it,
Because you're more important than that.
And I know,
Everyone says that all that matters is you,
And you never want to believe them,
But you need to,
Because these are the people that really care about you,
And want to see you happy.
If anyone drops you for no reason,
Good.
They were probably just holding you back, anyway.
And yeah, it hurts at first,
And you don't think it could get any worse,
But it could be worse,
But it does get better.
And you will be happy,
And you will laugh again,
And be scared shitless,
And even cry,
Happy tears, sad tears,
All are normal,
And I can't wait until you can say,
"I made it through everything."
Because you have.
And that's better than anything,
And I love you.
---- A special message to my friend.----
No comments:
Post a Comment