Sunday, January 13, 2013

The hell?

How does one start a new blog?
It's quite challenging, thinking about how you want it to look, how you want to come across.
But that's what I'm here for; a challenge.
I haven't had much of a challenge lately.
It's about damn time.


Here are some "must knows" about me;
My name is Megan.
I like purple.
I like boys.
I love my best friend, Audrey.
I have dyed red hair.
I'm a senior at Hayes.
My parents aren't all that helpful.
I have an older sister.
I hate almost all my teachers.
My guidance counselor is a piece of shit.
I am blunt. 
I like music.


I plan on going to college. Eventually.
Who knows what will actually happen.
No one does.
And that makes me happy.
I don't like people. That's why I'm blunt.
You piss me off? I don't like you, anyway, so I'm gonna tell you about it.
The. End.


I'm listening to the Victorious soundtrack, because I love that show, and the songs are so damn catchy.... Even if they don't always make sense....


Oh well.
I think this is good enough for my first post.
Because fuck you if you wanted more. :]
Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment