I have anxiety.
It's a part of me.
It's a part of everybody, but more so me than others.
I have social anxiety.
I didn't want to go to school for my senior year.
But that's normal, right? No one wants to go to school?
Nope. It's not normal.
I wanted to be home schooled.
So I wouldn't have to be around people.
I didn't even wanna be around my family.
But hell, they're annoying anyway.
But I didn't even wanna eat dinner with my parents.
I didn't wanna leave the house.
The world made me sick.
It made me upset.
It made me angry.
I hated it.
But I got help.
And I'm in school.
And I'm happy. (For the most part.)
And I want you to know,
Whoever you are,
Whatever your story,
I will be here.
To talk to you.
To help you.
To be your friend.
Just comment and say you wanna talk, and you know what? I'll talk to you.
And things will get better if something's wrong.
And you're never alone.
:]
No comments:
Post a Comment