Well,
I've been sick.
For a month.
I had a fever of 101.5 one day,
And completely normal temperature the next day.
And when it was high,
I felt fine.
But as it came down,
Well,
I felt worse.
And it really sucked.
So I went to the doctor.
And he said,
"Well,
You have a virus in you.
And you get over it,
And then get exposed to it again."
So I had no medicine.
Lame.
As.
Fuck.
Ugh.
Okay, so I'll just stay sick for awhile.
No big deal.
THE DAY AFTER I GO TO THE DOCTOR
My eye starts hurting.
Like a bitch.
I mean,
It fucking hurt.
So my mom said,
"It's a stye."
Awesome.
Then, my knee starts hurting.
And it hurts to move.
So I take advil.
Sweet.
Two advil before school,
Two after,
And if I work out,
Two after that.
And then yesterday,
The stye is gone from my eyelid.
BUT NOW IT'S ON THE BOTTOM OF MY EYE AND IT HURTS EVEN WORSE.
Grrrrr,
I'm so sickly.
But hey,
Less school time,
More Skyrim time.
I guess I just have to look at the positives.
And realize I'll be 18 in just 19 days.
So exciting.
I'll be out clubbing all night.
Or going to Build-A-Bear.
Yeah.
That sounds nice.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment