Babe.
Honey.
I'm here for you.
Need a shoulder to cry on?
I'm here.
Need to go off
Because he really pissed you off
Again?
I'm here to tell you
Just how stupid he is.
And I hate
The way you feel
About yourself,
And I know it sucks,
Because I feel
The same way.
And I wish
You could see
How BEAUTIFUL
Everyone thinks you are.
You're out of their league,
That's why,
It seems you
Can never get a date,
They know
You deserve better
Than they could give you.
And the meds?
And the weight?
Babe, I'm here with you.
I have the same thing
Going on,
And you need to know,
That I'm always here.
Just a phone call away.
You're in my favorites
On my phone
So if you call after midnight,
My phone will still ring
For you,
And I'll wake up,
And I'll talk
About whatever it is
That you need.
I love you,
And I hate to see you upset,
And I just wish
We could both get over our "sick"
And be normal,
And not have to worry
About the damn meds,
Or the fucking weight.
Or even dumb ass boys.
My weekends with you
Are the reason
I wake up in the morning.
We need a vacation,
Together,
All alone,
To just be happy.
I love you so much.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment