Last weekend,
Me and my best friend hung out.
Normal, right?
Nope.
We went shopping.
And had dinner.
And two snacks.
And we only spent 44 dollars.
We were gone from 5 to midnight.
Here's the breakdown.
(prices aren't all correct, but estimations. I ended up with around 13 extra dollars, but I don't know the price of some items, so things won't come out perfectly.)
2 dinners at Steak 'N Shake ($15)
5 Incense sticks ($1.22)
1 Incense burner ($2)
1 Speedway Fountain Drink ($1)
1 Water bottle ($1.39)
1 Cinnasticks from Cinnabon ($?)
1 Cinnabon fountain drink ($?)
2 pairs of matching undies ($2.39 each)
1 Fancy Water ($?)
1 Hot Chocolate ($1.39)
1 Cheeseburger ($1)
1 Large Fry ($1.38)
1 Lottery Scratch off ($1)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you, but this seems really successful, seeing as how we each started with around 20 dollars each when it came to going out.
And I must say, if I could do it all again,
I totally would.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment